1 pound top sirloin steak
1 bell pepper (any color of your choice)
1 medium yellow onion
about 16 small button mushrooms
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon seasonal
1. Soak 4-6 wood skewers in warm water for at least an hour (this helps so they do not burn when cooking).
2. Turn the grill onto high.
3. Cut the steak in to bite size chunks.
4. Cut the bell pepper to bit size pieces (make sure to remove the seeds before cutting). Also, cut the onion in to the same size pieces.
*you want to make sure every thing is around the same size for even cooking.
5. Use a damp paper towel to clean the mushrooms off. (Do not rinse them directly under water as they will get very tough).
6. Add the steak, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, oil, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt and seasonal in a bowl. Mix to coat everything.
7. Remove the skewers from the water and start to assemble the items. I normally do an alternation of ingredients.
8. Place them on the grill for about five minuets or until the steak is done to your liking. Make sure you rotate them at least once to get everything evenly cooked.
9. Serve them with your favorite side and enjoy.
You can do this with chicken as well, you will just need to adjust the grilling time to make sure the chicken is fully cooked. Or give it a try with some shrimp.
I have added other ingredients before and so can you.
Leave a comment and let me know what other vegetable you would add to these.