Lamb is one of my favorite dishes to make. It has so much flavor and can be paired with so many different side dishes. You can make lamb a few different ways, but my favorite way is on the grill.
Serving size: 2-3 people
1 rack of lamb
Light marinade of your choice (I use a Greek salad dressing)
Salt and pepper
1 crown of broccoli
3 cups water
1 cup of whole wheat pasta
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Place lamb in a large Ziploc bag. Add the marinade and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 to 40 minuets.
2. Turn the grill to high.
3. Remove the lamb from the bag and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Wrap the bones in foil. Sear both sides on the grill. Lower the temperature to medium and allow to roast until lamb has come to your perfect temperature. (I do 125 for medium rare).
5. While the lamb is grilling, cut the broccoli and place in a steamer (If you do not have a steamer, you can fill a pot with about and inch of water and cook the broccoli in there).
6. Boil the water. Once the water has come to a boil add the pasta in and follow the directions on the back.
7. Add the balsamic vinegar to a small pot and simmer. This will reduce the vinegar.
8. Drain the pasta and toss in the vinegar. (I keep a few tablespoons to the side to dip my broccoli in).
9. Add the shredded Parmesan cheese to the pasta.
10. Remove the lamb and allow to rest for 10 minuets. After 10 minuets, cut the lamb into chops.
11. Serve everything on a plate and enjoy. (approximately 3-4 chops per person)
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I do.
Please comment below and let me know what you thought and if you have a certain way that you like to cook lamb.
Also, comment and let me know if there are any meals that you would like to see made.
Have a good day!